Security Integrations company looking for Estimator
This Jobot Job is hosted by: John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 – $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
We designs, deploys and provides ongoing support for all of your technologies. We are the technology partner of choice for enterprise clients that want to accelerate technology adoption to drive positive business outcomes thru scalable repeatable programs.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Career advancement
- Exciting projects to work on using cutting edge technology
- Bonus potential
- Full Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Estimator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and timely estimates for low voltage/telecommunication projects, ensuring that projects are completed within budget and on time. This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Provide guidance and support Sales Staff and/or other project team members to determine the preliminary cost and feasibility of projects, rollouts, expansions and major MAC work.
- Work closely with sales and operations teams by estimating man hours, material, and labor costs for RFQs, RFPs, and RFIs.
- Creation, review, and understanding of project bid specifications.
- Review and understand plans, design drawings, and renderings.
- Provide concise estimates of labor and materials of multiple disciplines.
- Resolve any design and/or scheduling conflicts
- Development of Bill of Materials (BOM) and Scope of Work (SOW)
- Provide engineering technical support as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in estimating, costing, and project management in the low voltage/telecommunication industry
- RCDD certification preferred
- Familiarity with technology applications and network integrations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Permanent Estimator with a passion for technology and a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a commitment to work-life balance.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.