How You ll Help Transform Healthcare:
Register members and guests as they enter the club. Enforce the policies and procedures of the RAC/BAC. Knowledgeable about current events and promotions of the club.
- Explains and promotes all club facilities and services to potential members.
- Promotes all club activities and programs to the members.
- Registers members and guests as they enter the club.
- Takes membership pictures.
- Operates the cash register.
- Receives and accounts for all cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Answers the telephone promptly and courteously, takes proper messages.
- Makes coffee and puts juice out when applicable for the members.
What We Require:
Education: Minimum two years high school education. Work permit required if under 18 years of age.
Experience: Experience dealing with the public preferred.
Licensure/Certification: AHA BLS-HCP certification is required for all openers or must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
Other: Must be at least 16 years of age.
This is Carilion Clinic …
An organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us.
Requisition Number: 140541
Employment Status: Flex
Location: Carilion Wellness – Blacksburg
Shift: Any Day, Any Shift
Shift Details: Opening, Day, Closing, Weekends
For more information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-###-####.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Carilion Clinic is a drug-free workplace.