At Horizon Therapeutics, we define success by the number of lives touched, lives changed, and lives saved. Our global biotechnology company is made up of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers with a focus on delivering breakthrough medicines to those living with rare, autoimmune, and severe inflammatory diseases. This is the heart of our global mission. Start a career that enables you to live up to your potential and help others live up to theirs. Join us.
The exceptional support we provide patients and communities equally extends to our employees. We offer industry-leading and award-winning benefits, compensation and rewards programs that positively impact all areas of our employees’ personal and professional lives.
Not seeing what you are looking for? Apply now to join our talent community.
Interested in getting notified about new job openings?
Follow the steps below to set-up email notification for new openings in your preferred areas.
1. Create an account
2. Select “Job Alerts” from the cloud drop-down menu on the top right side of the screen
3. Create a Job Alert
4. Name your alert & select your notification frequency
4. Select your criteria (1 selection minimum)
5. Click OK
Manage and create alerts as your interests change.
We look forward to reviewing your resume in the future!
Horizon Talent Team
- Transparency: We value collaboration. Trusting teach other and tackling tough challenges can make a powerful difference.
- Accountability: We do what’s right for our patient communities through quality decisions and owning our successes and failures.
- Growth: We fiercely innovate and evolve to better ourselves, our communities and our patients.
These three values come to life through our five Leadership Expectations that apply to all Horizon employees
- Enterprise Mindset: Look beyond one’s team, brand or function to see the broader company and external perspective
- Exhibit Intellectual Curiosity: Seek to understand what you do not know; ask the right questions of the right people and sources
- Ensure Accountability and Courage: Step up to address difficult issues and hold self and others accountable to commitments
- Embrace Diverse Perspectives: Welcome others with a respectful attitude; integrate diverse perspectives into ways of working
- Develop Talent: Provide feedback, coaching and mentorship to help others be more effective in their role
At Horizon, we know that disease does not discriminate. We embrace the bold ideas of one another, foster a sense of belonging, and value inclusion. We attract and develop diverse talent because we believe that when people from different backgrounds and life experiences come together, we make lives better.
Horizon intends that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity, and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.