Client : Virtusa
Position : Glassbox Analyst
Location : NYC, NY / Irving, TX (Onsite Initially Hybrid Work Model)
Job Type : Fulltime Permanent / W2 Contract
Interview Type : Virtusa Interview + End Client Interview
Glassbox, User Experience (UX), User Interface Design, Analytics
Detailed Job Description:
- ICG Enterprise Portal team is seeking for Senior Glassbox Analyst with Glassbox experience to design and develop User Experience and Application Performance Monitoring solutions.
- This individual will play a critical, client-facing role that interprets and translates business client requirements into viable, scalable and secure solutions that help Client ICG solve customer experience problems.
- This individual will coordinate efforts to provide design details, work estimates, and associated materials that help solve the current User Experience and website performance issues.
- This individual will work closely with internal stakeholders from a strategic perspective to identify and exploit opportunities in utilizing monitoring solutions to improve customer experience, business processes, self-service enablement through development of key Insights.
- Individual in this role work closely with Enterprise Architects, Business clients and IT development team members to understand the stakeholder requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Responsible for overall architecture & design of User experience analytics platform to enable evolution of technical insights for all Digital applications including mobile native apps.
- Candidate will research the existing tools and solutions and will recommend means of enhancing the architecture to gain insights and improve overall Customer experience.
- Design and develop scalable and cost effective architecture for user experience monitoring platform.
- Provide end to end development and support for Glassbox monitoring/alerting/reporting/analytics tools
- Responsible for resolving technical challenges and improve the overall performance of the system.
- Partner with Infrastructure teams to manage Glassbox product and environment upgrades.
- Implement and maintain processes to enable Security, Risk and Privacy teams to ensure customer data privacy is maintained across all applications within Glassbox
- Proactively find opportunities by analysing session activities and customer feedback to provide meaningful insights for executive reporting.
- Generate value by working with business clients to identify key events and segments, analyze session data, understand customer behaviour and identify site issues that are adversely impacting conversion.
- Creating alerts, scorecards, reports, and dashboards to support growing business needs.
- Train IT and Business end users on various end to end monitoring solutions