Wegmans Food Markets
Schedule: Part time
Availability: Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours.
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older
Location: Burlington, MA
Address: 53 Third Avenue
Pay: $18 / hour
Job Posting: 07/24/2023
Job Posting End: 08/01/2023
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, assistance building delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients possible. If you love working with others in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, are passionate about food and trying new things, and would love to make a difference in a customer s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Exhibit enthusiasm in the exceptional products we offer
- Demonstrate your passion for food and share that knowledge with customers
- Make a difference in a customer s day and be the reason they return to our store
- Become part of an energetic team where you can Do What You Love every day
We are now hiring for opportunities in all areas of the store. These positions may include:
- Cashier/Parking Lot Attendant
- E-Commerce Store Shopper
- Product Stocker
- Restaurant Foods Customer Service (Positions in Pizza, Sub Shop, Sushi, and more!)
- Fresh Foods Customer Service (Positions in Produce, Bakery, Meat/Seafood, Deli, Cheese, and more!)
At Wegmans, we ve long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans.
Whether through premium pay for working on Sundays or holidays, offering industry-leading health care coverage and wellness programs to support physical, financial, and emotional well-being, or paid time off (PTO) to help you balance work and life, we ve got something for everyone.
And because we care about the wellbeing and success of every person, we recognize each person has their own unique scheduling needs. We re proud to offer flexibility in scheduling so our employees can prioritize what is most important to them. Our large, high-volume stores and 24×7 operations allow for personalized schedules that balance an employee s individual needs with the needs of our business and each department.
- Paid time off (PTO) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Higher premium pay rates for working Sundays or on a recognized holiday
- Health care benefits that provide a high level of coverage at a low cost to you
- Retirement plan with both a profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- A generous scholarship program to help employees meet their educational goals
- LiveWell Employee & Family program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive discounts on electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, travel and more!
- And more!
***Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied and offerings may differ based upon area or the company and/or position.
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For . Discover what it means to work for a family-owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love and love what you do.