Knott's Berry Farm
$16.00 / hour
As a Guest Control associate you will provide excellent guest service by assisting in seating and exiting guest out of show venues, open and clean show venues, communicate with guests, work outdoors, speak on a microphone to provide information in regards safety instructions, change marquees, and work special events as needed.
Age requirement: 18+
*THIS IS NOT A “KNOTT”S SCARY FARM POSITION” *
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott s Berry Farm is the place for you!
Working at Knott s Berry Farm, you will have access to these amazing perks:
- Complimentary admission to Knott s Berry Farm and all Cedar Fair parks
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships
- Resume building skills
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
- Work all the entertainment show venues throughout the park including special event activities
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure and diffuse tense situations
- Memorize and recite spiels on a microphone
- Sets up and strike queues and marquees
- Complete basic paperwork noting show times, counts, and dates
- Displays excellent guest service while working in a positive, productive and professional manner interacting with guests
- Follows safety practices while working at show venues.
- Answers guest’s questions, give directions, and provide a safe and friendly controlled environment
- Ability to memorize spiels to provide safety information before and after shows
- Ability to work outdoors, with exposure to a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.