Healthcare Recruiter – AMX Healthcare (Remote)
Join our team at AMX Healthcare as a professional Healthcare Recruiter. This position is remote. However, you will be working directly with our Miami office headquarters.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and ambitious candidate who is excited at the opportunity to foster existing and new relationships with our healthcare professionals and client partners. This opportunity is open to anyone with ambition and the right attitude. Our team can help you launch an enriching career within the professional healthcare recruiting industry.
Who are we:
AMX Healthcare is a rapidly expanding, tech-focused workforce solutions provider. We deliver supplemental healthcare staffing and contingent labor solutions to our national client base. We are enthusiastic about personal development and maximizing our potential. That’s why we promote a problem-solving and future-thinking culture where we can make a real and positive impact.
Why join us:
We are excited to create long-term partnerships with our team members and support career satisfaction and advancement.
- Competitive base salary and first-year OTE of 150K
- Earnings incentivized through achievable commissions and objectives rewards – our team members enjoy a significant bonus potential.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid work trips abroad – we reward hard work.
- Professional development assistance.
- Proactively recruit, qualify, and connect clinicians with healthcare assignments across the national marketplace.
- Grow and develop an expansive network of healthcare hiring partners across multiple healthcare settings, including but not limited to hospitals, home health and hospice, senior care, corrections, behavioral health, and other settings.
- Support our client partnerships team with active leads both individually and within a team framework, using technology-based recruiting tools, business relationships, and referrals.
- Efficiently communicate assignment details and benefits of a travel healthcare career.
- Help clinicians navigate licensing, travel, housing, benefits, and other essential employment logistics.
- Manage administrative tasks that include but are not limited to the following: processes for submitting candidates, tracking prospective and ongoing placements, updating information, verifying references, and communicating with colleagues.
- Consult and effectively advise clinicians on the benefits of becoming a travel nurse.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communication skills capable of creating and nurturing valuable relationships.
- Career-focused passion and a desire to enjoy the benefits of professional advancement.
- Ability to work independently and commit to decision-making that is intelligent and value-focused while remaining connected to a team approach.
- We seek someone who is patient, trustworthy, and willing to learn.
Are you ready to embark on an enriching, lucrative, and fulfilling career? Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of healthcare clinicians and support a critical healthcare mission? If yes, then this is an ideal opportunity for you. Contact AMX Healthcare today.
AMX Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64829be0b45da3ec9a6a8be35&ri=98b4fb35352745b2b2e9430a01672c35&job_loc=Fort+Worth%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=6a4542706b2b54507834694a7967614d3a48544131636b637347756c4c4b2b69593172762b42673d3d3a49377a47337466424c79475a586c6e504a54367a737030726d3377364b2b414451524b54474a6b6b4c32366e6b743156544a7570316b794e5a4b354c524c6c583379794269595a54342f6f6231667a486748437542414b376830714f7352552f2f3148642f6f656b302b3342385a7041345a6c68714234727646672b545265624469735279773d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→