Morada Senior Living
Morada Senior Living proudly operates more than 20, care- and lifestyle-focused communities in the Southwestern United States. With a core concentration throughout Texas, and emerging presence in New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Morada communities together account for more than 2,000 units and offer a full spectrum of senior living and care options, including Active Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and available, short-term Respite Care.
Morada Senior Living is looking for a Housekeeper in our community.
- Performs cleaning duties according to schedule (daily, weekly, monthly) in assigned areas such as apartment homes, common areas, lounges and offices.
- Sweeps, dusts, dust mops, and wet mops all floors and stairways; spot cleans and vacuums floors, rugs, carpets and runners. Rotates runners in hallways and entryways.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and polishes both lavatory, shower and sink fixtures and facilities; stocks dispensers as necessary.
- Scrubs bath and shower room tiles, woodwork, window frames, and sills.
- Maintains equipment and materials needed to perform work in a clean and orderly condition.
- Collects trash and refuse from work areas and places in designated pick-up areas.
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry.
- Responsible for maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Ensures cleaning chemicals are kept stored and locked when not in use.
- Ensures any cords, carts, equipment and other hazards are kept out of the way at all times, not blocking exits and in compliance with fire codes.
- Reports any needed repairs and supply and equipment needs to the Lead Housekeeper.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively speaking the primary language of the residents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate an interest in working with a senior population.
- Interacts with guests, residents, and staff in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Team Member is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Team Member is occasionally required to sit.
- Team Member must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.
JOB CODE: 1000853
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64ba626d66cda3ec99e5133e5&ri=98b6391506e545ecb5fa3c4f20372202&job_loc=Grand+Prairie%2CTX&q=Spectrum&spl=7147546e4a73457a576b4c72307672333a62456f4f4c574f37344d68355a634f39592b366e48773d3d3a43627a6c76536d30654d384f3056713670623456336a4c64375a715668302b49335874506e303944513764486b6e4a34374137546e4b635766543030374169522b473454482b302b2b5765483854507848353236754d65546c3354506d336847777a4252776f49565266584568535132616d4767484d30434752794e4436367672745177334173662b4135756e6f6553&encrypt=0&l=united+states→