Toyota Motor Company
OverviewWho we areCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota.
As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow.
with us. To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time. Who we’re looking forToyota’s Human Resources Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated HR Administrator at our North American Parts Center in Ontario, CA (NAPCC). Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the person in this role will support a team of HR Business Advisors (HRBAs) and HR services for our fast-paced and dynamic NAPCC operation.
What you’ll be doing* Provide exceptional customer service to the HR team, business leaders, and Team Members.
* Support and collaborate with HR Business Advisors on special projects, including the Team Member* Experience Survey and ad hoc customer sentiment activity.
* Maintaining the Workday system (i. e.
, making requested changes, updates, etc. ) Lead Workday data integrity efforts by performing routine system clean-up and maintaining job profile integrity.
* Provide HR Administrative support for payroll, onboarding, staffing, benefits, and reporting.
* Raise suggestions for process improvement, automation, and other ideas that enhance our team’s efficiency.
What you bring* Associates Degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
* At least one year experience in administrative role.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work successfully with people at all levels.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. ). Added bonus if you have* Experience working in Human Resources.
* Experience with Workday HRIS.
* Experience with MS Teams.
* Bachelor’s DegreeWhat we’ll bringDuring your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:* A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
* Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
* Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
* Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
* Flexible work options based on business needs.
* Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
* Paid holidays and paid time off.
* Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools and more.
* Tax Advantaged Accounts (Health Savings Account, Health Care FSA, Dependent Care FSA).
* Relocation assistance (if applicable)The annual base salary range for this position is$50,240.
00 – $81,640. 00Belonging at ToyotaOur success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star.
Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Have a question or need assistance with your application.
Please send an email to …@toyota. com.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=641e87de567da3ec9a45a83e5&ri=98b634ef1ce34fe0863e7b78fbc10000&job_loc=Ontario%2CCA&q&spl=6f7a376c625776556c412b79767371643a346a5557514f7a697039515a36373534534d45506e413d3d3a767276514e5a376f49656965356c364a43495a536544676a474a455632637a365364626e344e4652375462566172796a43626e49317771733039334334666c556f6450724634374c6a65474e5a4e664f6d6d315361516230435574427a396b77514a3568335930456d622b46685166467833354f34746f4c353554464269454f315437527a513d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→