Human Resources Coordinator
Are you known as a person who gets things done? We seek highly enthusiastic individuals like yourself to assist the Human Resources department for one of our customers in Torrance, CA. Manpower has immediate openings for Human Resources Coordinator.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Competitive wages starting at $23.00 – $27.00 per hour.
What is the job?
- Maintains the Affirmative Action Planning system, including maintaining annual logs for internal job postings, hires, terminations, separations, and promotions, completion of the annual AAP.
- Ensure the facility maintains full compliance with all aspects required of a federal contractor.
- Makes presentations to employees and contractors regarding policies and work rules that apply to all individuals who work at our location.
- Maintains the accuracy and security of all HR-related files in accordance with the records retention policy including employee personnel files, medical files, and I-9’s.
- Maintains logs for disciplinary action, training, vacation, etc. Maintains the accuracy of shared files and databases.
- Thorough knowledge of local pay practices, pay levels, and job groups, and manages the interface with SAP and the plant hourly payroll system. Ensures hourly employees are coded accurately by job classification, jobs performed, shift, and department assignment.
- Completes hourly attendance tracking on a daily basis, initiates disciplinary action when needed, communicates issues, and prepares attendance reports.
- Processes all unemployment-related claims; participates in any appeal hearings or other activities related to unemployment claims.
- May perform additional duties as assigned to support the Finance functions such as accounts receivable/payable, invoicing, order entry, payroll, and related administrative duties in support of plant operations.
- Coordinate facility functions including employee recognition, service awards, safety, and holiday-related events.
- Assists in organizing presentation materials, coordinating meeting and catering arrangements, maintaining bulletin boards, and other assignments as required.
What you bring to the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Prior Benefits/HR experience is required
- Microsoft Office experience (Word and Excel)
- Strong data entry and analytical skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.