Human Resources Strategy Associate (9-month Project Hire)
The Human Resources/People & Organization (P&O) Strategy Associate (Project Hire) will contribute to the expansion of our employee experience, communications and employer brand strategies both internal to P&O and to Sony Pictures Entertainment as a whole. This role presents the opportunity to participate in the work done by subject matter experts across the P&O team. This is the perfect role if you are hoping to learn more about Human Resources at the same time as having the opportunity to participate in strategic projects and deliver on organizational change management (OCM) objectives. This role will report into the Project Manager, P&O Strategy. This is a project hire role with limited benefits and is a 9-month duration.
* Support a wide range of written and visual communications to support P&O’s key objectives, priorities, and initiatives
* Contribute to unique content, including copy, graphics, and videos, to help promote and enhance key programs/messaging for employees across the organization
* Participate in reinforcing the existing P&O branding and communications strategy
* Assist with maintaining communications plans, including deliverable timelines and review processes
* Collaborate with P&O teams to create communications that inspire, inform and educate employees about P&O initiatives
* Participate in creating and reviewing training materials and documentation to support project-specific change management activities
* Create, edit, and proof communications on a variety of subjects
* Contribute creative ideas and execute initiatives to elevate our project and change management objectives
* Ad hoc support to P&O Strategy Team and special projects supported by the P&O Strategy Team
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a fast learner
* Willingness to follow existing brand guidelines while still finding ways to make creative graphics, slides, and guides
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
* Ability to maintain sensitive/confidential information
* Communications and/or marketing education or experience preferred
* Experience working with Human Resources and Workday or a similar Human Capital Management (HCM) system preferred
* Familiarity with Smartsheet or similar task management tools preferred
* Understanding of OCM (organization change management) methodology preferred
The anticipated base salary for this position is $21.53/hour to $35.00/hour. This role may also qualify for incentives and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
* Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at …@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures – CA – Culver City Area & Studios