*Work Setting: In-office (Farmers Branch, TX)*
*Average OTE Year 1: 65-70K*
*Who we are looking for:*
We are looking for a motivated sales representative who will help customers that are in the middle of the moving process by educating them on available services, so they can make the best choices based on their needs. EVERYONE needs utilities, so you are providing them with a service they will love. You will need to love talking on the phone, asking questions and creating customer solutions. Each call you make, gives you the opportunity to help our customers save time and money while providing mind-blowing customer experiences.
*What you ll be doing:*
* Initially starting in our main office in Farmers Branch during the first 4-6 months of training, then moving to a hybrid work environment based on your performance.
* Calling customers to educate them on their options to help provide the best home services solution using an outbound phone sales approach.
* Communicate with existing and past customers to generate new leads.
* Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales targets.
* Setting follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
* Maintaining accurate call notes using our CRM (Salesforce).
* Attending essential meetings with the sales team.
* Leveraging the knowledge of your team members, our tools, and ongoing development opportunities to master your sales pitch.
* Collaborating with our service team if any issues arise.
* Understanding the fundamentals of our products and services
* Dialing the phone up to 4 hours and/or 75 dials to call new leads and clear assigned leads daily.
*What you bring:*
* You are motivated by results and commissions.
* Our average producers close approximately 5-8 deals each day.
* A true passion for delivering a mind-blowing customer experience with every customer you help.
* An open mind, curiosity to learn, and openness to accept feedback and use it to be a better salesperson.
* Proficiency with computer software and systems (email, website portals, etc.)
* Strong work ethic and demonstrates accountability and reliability
*Added bonus if you have:*
* Passion about building rapport over the phone with customers to close sales
* Self-motivation to work until a goal is achieved
* Resilience and the ability to overcome setbacks to continue making progress to goal
* The ability to create systematic outcomes and overcome customer objections
* Demonstrated organizational skills with an ability to create and follow a daily activity plan (i.e. attend meetings, call customers, clear pipelines)
* Strong typing capabilities
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM platform
* The ability to sell and talk to customers in Spanish
*What we ll bring:*
* 8 days of paid classroom based training and 5-8 months of structured training while you ramp up and perfect your sales process.
* We provide you with leads from referral partners, UNCAPPED commission structure, and base salary
* Our sales cycles are short 30 minutes to 5 days. NO need to wait for months to get a YES .
* A leadership team that cares about your success and is committed to helping you grow and thrive.
* Across all departments, there s always someone available to assist you, whether it s for training, HR questions, recognition, or professional development.
* Paid Vacation, Company Holidays & Sick Time
* Medical, Prescription Drug, Vision and Dental Insurance on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
* Employer-paid life insurance and short-term disability
* Voluntary benefits like life insurance, critical illness, accident insurance, and long-term disability
* 401k with employer match, no vesting period
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Savings Account, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA)
* Employee Assistance Program
*Belonging at Utility Concierge*
Utility Concierge is very proud to be a very diverse company and we continue to push new initiatives forward that promote inclusivity. Our team is diverse, welcoming, open-minded, and dedicated to hard work. People seeking employment at Utility Concierge are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. Our people are our culture and our culture is our people. We don t take creating and maintaining a great culture lightly, it is the base for all we do at Utility Concierge.
*Utility Concierge Core Values*
* Be Humble
* Transparent Communication
* Embrace and Drive Change
* Build a Positive Culture
* Mind-Blowing Customer Experience
* Own It
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person