Capital Insurance Agency
Uncapped-Commission Insurance Sales
Capital Insurance Agency is expanding! We are looking for motivated and disciplined individuals who are looking to help families with their insurance needs insurance while being compensated aggressively for their work. We are also seeking individuals with experience for managerial roles. Our team services Americans who have reached out and are in need of Mortgage Protection Insurance, Final Expense Insurance, Retirement Planning, and more. We are partnered with a diverse portfolio of A+ rated insurance carriers so we are able to provide the best possible protection for our clients both in-person and virtually.
As a Licensed Life Insurance Agent, ones typical day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services, and best solutions to meet their personal and financial needs
- Assisting clients with their claims process
- Call and make appointments with clients
- Meeting with clients either virtually or in-person
- Service current clients
- Training new agents (for those looking to be in a managerial position)
What are some of the positives of being an Insurance Agent with Capital?
- Be your own boss
- Recession-proof industry
- Uncapped commission
- Stable income with residual or passive income
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- Help families
- Remote work allowed
- Call people who have asked for help no cold calling!
- Both carrier and corporate bonuses
- Owning your own book of business
- NO CONTRACTS
- Ability to build your own agency
- Agency bonuses
- Carrier contracts up to 145%
Capital Insurance Agency will offer as much support as the agent needs to be successful.
What we provide:
- Assistance with state licensing
- Extensive and ongoing training throughout your career
- Warm leads we have partnered with lead vendors who generate leads from multiple sources such as: direct mail, educational trainings, internet/social media leads, live transfer leads, and more!
- Residual income passive income to help create a lifelong legacy
- Bonuses for helping families and for building an agency
- Mentorship program with direct one on one training and assistance from mentors
No experience necessary. All career backgrounds are welcome! Training is provided both in-person and via virtual sales courses. If you are the right fit, we will pay for your pre-licensing course. We aim to serve the agents we work with and the clients we help with the same integrity and grace we would our own families.
Compensation: Compensation is discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the interview process and will be dependent on experience.
- You receive 100% of your renewals for your clients from day 1.
- Minimum carrier compensation of 100%
- Potential for increased commission and bonuses based off volume of insurance written up to 145%
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
Our Capital Agency virtual platform has 49 preferred residency states. We do not hire residents outside of the United States.