Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Security Specialist with our client in the financial industry located in Plano, TX. This is an 8 + month contract position.
- Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming, and data center capabilities
- Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities
- Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors
- Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports
- Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience
- Will be responsible for providing network service request engineering support for Web Content Filtering/Proxy and Threat/Malware infrastructure
- Request fulfillment and change execution as part of a larger team that is responsible for the health and welfare of the Client’s Web Content Filtering/Proxy and Threat/Malware infrastructure
- Typically 7-10 years of IT experience
- Create, peer review, and implement proxy/malware designs based on service requests
- Leverage designated tools and resources to create technical designs that will drive implementation during a pre-approved change window as necessary
- Create, modify, and represent appropriate configuration changes required to restore service on incidents in adherence to the client’s Change Management procedures
- Responsible for Service Request Fulfillment including analysis of the incoming Request to better understand the customer’s business & technical needs, prioritizing dates, scheduling, and executing the required changes
- Collaborate with other internal/external client teams such as Network Operations, Engineering and Architecture, and clients on core configuration design requirements/standards and impact assessment
- Perform design validation testing and pre-work in non-production environments when necessary to ensure successful implementation in production
- Communicate the status and progress to the customer on a daily basis via the Client’s systems of record and respond to requests and incidents in adherence to standard SLAs
- Fulfil requests in alignment with Client standards and guidelines including, but not limited to Change Management and Design Peer reviews
- Provide resolution and implementation support, as needed, in coordination with vendors and Client teams
- Collaborate with Client teams and customers, internal or external, to ensure design solutions are aligned with corporate security baselines with seamless transition and delivery of new systems or upgrades to production support teams and suppliers
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing Web Content Filtering/Proxy infrastructure in forward and reverse proxy configurations
- At least 5 years of experience directly managing Network Security infrastructure and technologies such as firewalls, content inspection, malware inspection or similar
- Advanced experience managing, configuring, and troubleshooting Radware, Alteon and FireEye content inspection technologies
- Excellent customer facing communication skills in English, customer support and knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as Kerberos, LDAP, IWA, IWA-direct, SSO, Active Directory
- 6-8 years of continuous expertise in Network Operations, Information Security, Cyber Security, or similar Network Security fields providing Request, Incident, Change and Problem Management support
- Experience with Bluecoat Management Center, Bluecoat ProxySG, BCAAA is a plus
- Experience with McAfee Web Gateway, McAfee DLP is a plus
- Experience with F5 SSLO is a plus
- Experience with Netskope is a plus
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate with other technical areas to define complex configuration designs
- ITIL certification preferred
- At least one professional level certification in Web Content filtering technologies, Network Security or Networks such as CCNA Security, CCNP, BCCPA, BCCPP, CISSP, CCSP, CEH, is desirable
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Pay Range: $46.80 – $54.80
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64d9034353dda3ec9fd301dd5&ri=98b546500eed47c1b973d185efc9fb4e&job_loc=Plano%2CTX&q=Cyber+Security&spl=374248582b574e6c716979447a454f493a6a374a417a7a4a4934353336437168495267377658513d3d3a337341795762695237396258544c73564d6b3939787744654e666138445a4650773879355836316576784f792b2b3464477477756a436a77414277486b423444786c79634d46643056797a4f5a64796443784c613863525068537733314e585371626e6a566e4c56373135447252504c474a4f7846753239434c59386c66363533482b777549414648442f78626e713255413d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States&query_category_id=140000→