- To review, analyze and document software requirements and to lead the business analysis phase for projects.
- Leads the requirements management efforts for projects; takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in computer science field preferred.
- Five (5) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of third-party administration and claims management business and technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance.
- When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
- Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines.
- Physical: Computer keyboarding.
- Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking.
- The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances.
- Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time
- High School Graduate/GED.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability