Taco Bell - Bellevue
Learn More About the MRCO Family at MRCO. NET with benefits that include Competitive Pay, Optional Daily Pay, Flexible Scheduling, Paid Vacation Time (All Positions), Free Meal During Shift, Holiday Bonus*, and Career Path Opportunities.
The Taco Bell Team Member is the first face that customers see when they walk through the door or first voice they hear when they place a drive-thru order so YOU will set the tone for the Taco Bell customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life. This is a very important job for a friendly, helpful individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include taking orders or preparing food, assisting in resolving any service or food issues, maintaining food-safety standards and maintaining a clean, safe work and dining environment. Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant. Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed.
– Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
– Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and Energy
– Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
– Works the positions to Brand Standards, whether it is a cashier or cook (Food or Service Champion)
– Closing Team Members are expected to perform Closing Store Activities to Brand Standards
– MRCO is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. MRCO is committed to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at MRCO are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. MRCO will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. MRCO encourages applicants of all ages (16 or older).
– Competitive Pay
– Early Pay with the Rain App
– Flexible schedule
– Paid vacation time
– Free meal during shift
– Career Path Opportunities
– 401k** and Health Insurance(includes Dental & Vision)**
Hiring Wage Range
00 to $16. 00 per hour