State Farm Agency Woodland Hill, CA
JayLawson – State Farm Agency, located in Woodland Hills, CA is currently lookingfor a talented, caring, professional to join our team as a Full-Time Licensed P&C CustomerService Representative. This is a low-pressure position focused on CustomerService for a well-established State Farm Agent.
Please only apply if you meet the below criteria:
1. Active Property and Casualty Insurance License
2. Ability to commute to/from our Woodland Hill office location (this is NOT a remote position, you must be able and willing to come into the office to work)
Ifyou have a talent for customer care and understand the needs and motivations ofpeople, we want you on our team! As our Customer Service Representative, you llwork to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall StateFarm Insurance customer experience.
Responsibilitiesinclude but not limited to:
- Answer phones and greet clients.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- $45,000 – $65,000 (bonus/commissions additional)
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health Benefits
- 401K Investment/Retirement account (4% match)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Customer Service experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening.
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews.
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer.
- Property Casualty license (required)
- Life and Health license (optional)
- Ability to commute to/from Woodland Hill office location
Thisposition is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State FarmInsurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able tosuccessfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and trainingprograms. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their ownemployees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Powered by JazzHR