UT Southwestern Medical Center
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Logistics
- One (1) to Two (2) years Leadership experience
- Leads the day to day frontline operation for asset monitoring, tracking and replenishment for hospital units.
- Completes departmental task such as, but not limited to, payroll, employee appreciation events, disciplinary action, organizing schedules and other related tasks.
- First line of contact for all issues regarding timeliness of asset allocation and patient safety concerns with hospital assets.
- Flexible with offering leading frontline operations of other departments as needed depending on hospital capacity needs.
- Participates in selected steering committees when frontline input is requested for various hospital improvement initiatives.
- Assists in maintaining adequate records and metrics on external vender performance and service against preset milestones.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.