As a person, you re a learner a natural leader someone who is always taking initiative to make things better and bring others along with you. You live your life in alignment with the highest values of integrity and quality, always ensuring your responsibilities become a long-term success story. In this role, you ll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world. It starts with YOU.
Preventing and fixing problems on technologically advanced, high-speed machines that produce top-notch products for of the world s population is no easy feat, but it s worth it when you re recognized often by your manager, supported by your team, and see the products you produce being used by your own family at the end of the day.
In this role, you will be maintaining equipment associated with the production, packaging, and distribution of Kimberly-Clark products through preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance work. This role is part of Kimberly-Clark s investment in creating new jobs and expanding its capabilities to produce premium products that are essential to millions of lives around the world, and right here in LaGrange.
- Provides mechanical expertise to all functional areas, and other maintenance teams as needed
- Assists all manufacturing teams and maintenance departments in reaching goals pertaining to safety, quality, productivity, and housekeeping
- Helps ensure machine reliability meets team objectives
- Provides the team and mill with a hands-on technical resource with the knowledge and background to analyze problems and develop and implement solutions in the mechanical maintenance fields
- Responsibilities also include meeting business objectives in machine reliability, uptime, yield, and customer requirements and providing support in functional areas
- Reports to Sr. Engineering and Reliability Manager
At Kimberly-Clark, you ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we re always looking for new and better ways to perform so what can you do with that? There s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark. Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
You re driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
- Two-year technical degree, or equivalent military mechanical experience
- 5 years of mechanical maintenance experience in a high-speed manufacturing and converting setting
- Able to read and write basic English
- Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule and occasional overtime including holidays, on-call, and weekends as required
Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to apply.
Listed below are just a few of the benefits you d enjoy. For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com.
- Competitive Compensation with a starting wage range of $30.53 per hour (with premium rates on Sundays) and the opportunity to progress up within your first year.
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety equipment.
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or dependents.
- Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected events.
- Additional programs and support to continue your education, adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our fabulous recruiting team will review your application and then get in touch with you if you seem like a good fit for this role. To prepare for the interview process, you can check out the Manufacturing Careers area on our website.
And finally, the fine print
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role are available upon request. You may contact 866-###-#### or …@service-now.com for assistance. You must include the six digit Job # with your request.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.