Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Responsible for providing customers an exceptional retail experience while achieving sales and service expectations of the Mobile Showroom. Leverages Customer Focus capabilities to develop relationships, understand customer needs and recommend complete solutions. Supports team members in servicing customers and completing operations duties including; maintaining clean and well organized store appearance, adhering to store procedures and merchandising standards. Assists other Associates in achievement of their sales objectives.
- Support event sales goals through side-by-side selling with local Retail Sales Associates or Partner Sales Associates during events. May include selling when other Associates are not present. Includes Partner support though proactive outreach to local businesses with Partner Associates.
- Support community partnership efforts by reaching out into the local community and business environment to network, build the brand/awareness of the mobile showroom & company, through relationships, referrals and events. May be leveraged for emergency relief.
- Proactively engages with a broad range of customers in a highly visible and energetic retail environment. Makes customers feel comfortable and welcomed into the T-Mobile environment while educating around our products and services. Ensures customer satisfaction in all areas of sales and service. Answers customer questions and makes personal recommendations. Contributes to the culture, bringing the space to life with vibrancy by having a charisma, passion, and hobby or skill that helps consumers experience the Mobile Showroom experience.
- Acclimate local Retail Sales Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environment to provide an amazing customer experience.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Work Experience:
- Less than 2 years 6 months Retail experience in high volume environment (Required)
- Less than 2 years 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred (Required)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Service Strong Customer Service skills; Passion, integrity and energy necessary to create and dynamic work environment necessary to deliver a world class shopping experience (Required)
- Retail Sales Retail experience in high volume environment and ability to work in varied environments including external events (Required)
- Detailed Organization Strong organization, multi-tasking, versatility, communication and attention to detail (Required)
- Training Acclimate local Retail Sales Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environment (Required)
- Mathematics Consistent accuracy with basic math and proficient use of a calculator is required (Required)
- Licenses and Certifications:
* At least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No): Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Washington Pay Range : $23.38 – $31.63The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder-it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today!
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing …@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-###-####. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.