Panera Bread Company
Restaurant Manager Bowling Green, OH
PANERA CAFE TEAM MANGER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself, reach your goals and help others do the same? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed every day, in every way.
Eligible for a quarterly bonus
Free Meals on shifts
Career Growth Opportunities
Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you ll thrive on our team.
Our Managers make every shift shine. As a Manager at Panera, you are key to the success of your bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to ensure that both customers and associates have a great experience. Our Managers ensure that every shift is a great one by developing our people, managing team performance, and building the warm, inclusive, authentic Panera team culture.
As a Manager at Panera, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking risks
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our food, service, staff, and safety measures.
o Build engaging relationships that lead to long-term, loyal customers.
Help your bakery-cafe grow and succeed.
o Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe’s goals for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe health.
o Train your team on food safety standards and ensure they are maintained.
Lead, manage, and develop your associates.
o Hire and onboard new associates and provide ongoing training and development, including constructive feedback, as needed.
o Keep your team energized and engaged. Recognize and celebrate individual and team achievements.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop people.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- You re committed to, and experienced with, health and food safety.
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and community.
You meet these requirements:
o Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment
o Demonstrated ability to run great shifts
o Restaurant management experience
o ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
o At least 18 years of age
o Must submit to a background check
Growth opportunities at Panera:
Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career whatever your goals may be.
Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year so you’ll have plenty of chances to grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer
600872 Bowling Green, OH – S. Main Street