At Horizon Therapeutics, we define success by the number of lives touched, lives changed, and lives saved. Our global biotechnology company is made up of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers with a focus on delivering breakthrough medicines to those living with rare, autoimmune, and severe inflammatory diseases. This is the heart of our global mission. Start a career that enables you to live up to your potential and help others live up to theirs. Join us.
The exceptional support we provide patients and communities equally extends to our employees. We offer industry-leading and award-winning benefits, compensation and rewards programs that positively impact all areas of our employees’ personal and professional lives.
Working at Horizon is more than a job – it’s personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most – the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We’re a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we’re a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
We have the following positions available in a variety of locations and would love to speak with you!
Sales (Specialty Account Managers)
Sales leadership (Area Sales Director, Regional Sales Director)
Patient Services (Patient Access Liaison)
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We intend that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity, and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
- Transparency: We value collaboration. Trusting teach other and tackling tough challenges can make a powerful difference.
- Accountability: We do what’s right for our patient communities through quality decisions and owning our successes and failures.
- Growth: We fiercely innovate and evolve to better ourselves, our communities and our patients.
These three values come to life through our five Leadership Expectations that apply to all Horizon employees
- Enterprise Mindset: Look beyond one’s team, brand or function to see the broader company and external perspective
- Exhibit Intellectual Curiosity: Seek to understand what you do not know; ask the right questions of the right people and sources
- Ensure Accountability and Courage: Step up to address difficult issues and hold self and others accountable to commitments
- Embrace Diverse Perspectives: Welcome others with a respectful attitude; integrate diverse perspectives into ways of working
- Develop Talent: Provide feedback, coaching and mentorship to help others be more effective in their role
At Horizon, we know that disease does not discriminate. We embrace the bold ideas of one another, foster a sense of belonging, and value inclusion. We attract and develop diverse talent because we believe that when people from different backgrounds and life experiences come together, we make lives better.
Horizon intends that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity, and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.