Additional Information About the Role
- M-F Days (flexible schedule!)
- No holidays, weekends or call required!
- Oversight of Pre-Admission testing and the Infusion Center
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience as an RN and 2-5 years of supervisor experience!
- Sign-On Bonus Eligible!
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care including Children s at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008, it has been designated as a Magnet -recognized organization for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care, labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus critical care.
Responsible for the operational and clinical management of a designated patient care unit(s) on a 24 hour basis. Oversees a span of control and financial responsibility of > 40 FTEs supervised + > $1.5 million in total expenses OR > 24 FTEs supervised + > $3.5 million in total expenses.
Licenses & Certifications
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer