Johnson & Hill Staffing
Are you a highly self-motivated team player looking for a growth opportunity to learn and develop your administrative skills while gaining experience in the financial services field? This direct hire Office Assistant role with an innovative investment management firm could be just the right opportunity to begin your career! The ideal candidate will be bright & hardworking with a polished & professional demeanor. Responsibilities include:
- Providing phone and administrative coverage for reception desk and executives as needed
- Assisting with ordering supplies, vendor communication and invoice tracking
- Handling travel arrangements for managers.
- Assisting with copy projects and the production of presentation materials
- Daily mail distribution, processing outgoing mail, and monitoring postage and FedEx account.
- Assist with the filing and archiving of files.
- Assist with PowerPoint and Excel projects.
- Other duties/special projects as requested.
- Bachelor s degree required
- Related administrative work experience preferred but not required (hospitality industry a plus)
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented team player with collaborative mindset
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
The Office Assistant role is a full-time, direct hire position, 100% onsite in Stamford, CT. Salary range $50,000-$58,000 plus 10% bonus depending upon experience. Interested or want to learn more? Reach out or apply today.