Inter-Con Security Systems
Alhambra (10940) – Alhambra, CA
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel worldwide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience. Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you’re working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it’s an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent full-time and part-time benefits that include flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, sponsorship for Top Secret Clearance, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Sometimes the threat to life, destruction of critical infrastructure or damage to the environment is so severe that a specially trained and equipped security force is needed. When that happens, Inter-Con turns to its Security Officers. As part of this elite team you will secure some of our most vital assets. You will be trained in enhanced security procedures and be exposed to cutting edge technology. The qualifications are high, and the training is rigorous, but if you make it you’ll join one of the most exclusive clubs in the Inter-Con family. As an Security Officer you are at the tip of the spear when it comes to the advanced security solutions we provide our clients every day.
Specific benefits include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have a valid identification
- Pre-employment physical/drug screening
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Security Guard Registration Card.
- First Aid CPR/AED required
- Fluent in both the written and spoken English language.
- Open availability Nights, Weekends, Holidays and overtime as directed (overtime occurs).
- Work various shifts and Holidays as assigned.
- Constant or frequent personal surveillance and patrols of the secured areas with close observation of persons within the secured areas to detect evidence of damage, misuse or theft of property
- Close visual inspections of persons and vehicles entering and exiting the secured areas to ensure that nothing is either introduced or removed without proper documentation
- Immediately reporting any unsafe or potentially unsafe conditions that could cause fires, explosions, collapses and other hazards by close and detailed observation of buildings, building equipment, supplies, vehicles and personnel within secured areas or as detailed in post orders
- Monitoring and responding to alarm system communications (phone calls, duress alarms, computer-generated alarms, etc.).
- Notifying appropriate agencies and company management personnel as per local post orders.
- Prepare and submit security reports that are legible, accurate and complete and provide assistance to investigators as required
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/for more information.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.