Now Hiring! Warehouse Associate
The most trusted authority on sleep
Were no ordinary mattress company. In just over 30 years, Mattress Firm has become Americas largest specialty mattress retailer. With more than 2,400 stores nationwide and a team of more than 6,000 Sleep Experts, we have helped millions of people get better sleep. Thats who we are and what we dobecause everyone deserves a great nights sleep. We help people sleep well so they live well.
Why Work for Mattress Firm?
- Your opportunity to work for Americas largest specialty mattress retailer
- Our teams are passionate, and our culture is inspiring
- Youll be surrounded by ambitious people: innovators, action takers; life changers that will inspire you
- You can make a difference in peoples liveslets help people say goodbye to Junk Sleep and hello to the sleep of their dreams.
- We offer excellent growth opportunities through education and development programs
- Great benefits:
- Pay on demand option
- Mental health and life resources
- Great employee discounts:
- mattresses and sleep accessories
- cell phones and electronics
- car and home loans
- and more
- Dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Competitive pay
The Warehouse Associate contributes to Mattress Firm’s success by being responsible for receiving incoming product, picking orders, and ensuring proper storage of inventory.
- Loads and unloads product from delivery trucks and vendor shipments
- Stages deliveries
- Stores all product in designated location
- Ensures inventory is dated and rotated per schedule
- Inspects products for defects and damages when receiving or shipping
- Assists in customer pickups, providing exceptional customer service
- Participates in all inbound and outbound quality assurance processes
- Operates and maintains order pickers and warehouse equipment
- Maintains grounds by picking up papers and trash; cleaning parking lot and entrance to building
- Maintains stock and merchandise area, keeping it organized and clean
- Ensures cleanliness of offices, bathrooms, warehouse floor, truck docks and aisles through mopping, sweeping, and washing
- Removes trash daily by emptying trash containers; transports materials to disposal area; recycles materials
- Cleans and sanitizes product per Company standard operating procedure
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed to ensure a safe work environment for all
Our mission and vision
As Americas most trusted authority on sleep, our mission is to help people find the mattress of their dreams. With low prices, the best brands, and the knowledge of our Sleep Experts, we make it easy to get a great nights sleep, every night.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
We believe in an inclusive environment that attracts, develops, and retains top talent. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council works to promote the cultivation of a work environment that embraces and celebrates all the individuals, backgrounds and perspectives that reflect the communities we serve.
Giving back to our community
Whether its volunteering at a foster care agency, food bank or even an animal shelter, we believe in giving back to our associates and the communities they live and work in. That’s why we’re proud to support organizations dedicated to helping people follow their dreams and thrive.
Up to $19.50 per hour
Now dont fall asleep out there the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
- Warehouse & Production