Keolis North America
Rate of pay: $21.00/Hour
Knowledge and Experience:
- Two (2) years parts stock room experience preferably in Transit but will accept automotive, trucking and or any parts experience related to the field of Fleet Maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED and valid driver s license
- Ability to operate a Fork lift and pass the In-house Forklift Training Certification Program
- General computer database knowledge required such as but not limited to, RTA, Microsoft Office, Cummins QuickServe, FEDEX Freight Manager Systems and ability to learn various vendor software systems
- Inventory skills are essential
- Basic mechanical knowledge required or the ability to learn the parts for the different vehicles required
- Requires the person to be self-directed
- Must be physically agile and be able to lift up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Must be flexible, 24/7 operation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Distributes requested parts to mechanics
- Receives parts requisition order forms from mechanics and other maintenance personnel. Researches parts number either from manufacturer’s supply catalogue or on computer
- Obtains parts from bins and posts parts to computerized work order and compares labor code on requisition to computer code
- Performs audits of parts and materials
- Orders parts and materials from various vendor networks
- Physically places parts in the proper location after the items have been properly received
- Annually and as needed, physically counts parts/supplies and gives information to Parts Supervisor
- Mops, sweeps floors and dusts counters and computers
- Insures that parts/supply bins are orderly
- Checks and labels bin boxes
- Assists in other activities as assigned such as boxing parts for shipping
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. If applying for a safety sensitive position, it may require a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.