Manpower is currently hiring for a Payroll Analyst to support our client’s team, based out of either Santa Fe Springs or South Gate, CA
Are you looking for a role with a respectable company in the distribution industry? We have just the position for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours.
- Monday – Friday; 8am-5pm
- Location: Santa Fe Springs or South Gate, CA (Hybrid)
- Pay Weekly (Friday)
- Paying $30-35/hr. (DOE)
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and process full cycle ownership bi-weekly payroll for 500+ employees throughout 13 states utilizing ADP Workforce Now and ADP Enhanced Time, including union and non-union employees
- Acts as primary payroll contract working cross functionally with other departments and supervisors to proactively resolve potential pay and timecard discrepancies.
- Process and respond to child support, tax levies, and other wage garnishments, as well as state disability insurance and unemployment claims
- Process manual termination checks of final wages complying with state final pay laws
- Updates 401(k) deferrals, loan repayments and employer contributions and transmits to retirement plan administrator according to IRS and ERISA
- Reconciles and transmits payment of union dues, union health & welfare, and union pension to corresponding union locals (over 100 union members)
- Process quarterly state payroll tax and workers’ compensation reporting
- Develops and oversees pre- and post-payroll auditing procedures, troubleshoot issues and implement corrective actions eliminating the root cause of issues, as needed
- Prepare payroll estimates, journal entries and quarterly statements and other payroll accruals for Controller and accounting department
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting
- Gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation, and employment trends
- Act as local project lead for ADP upgrades, payroll implementations, and other key human resources initiatives
- Prepare various ad-hoc reports for department, managers, BNA and provide analysis as needed
- Conduct payroll training for newly hired and/or promoted supervisors
- Troubleshoot any technical ADP issues with hiring managers when needed
- Assists with additional projects, as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (High volume (Union/Non-Union)
- Experienced using ADP, Workforce Now, Microsoft Office
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=645ac0eee90da3ec9e01db355&ri=98b59e007e344e52aece4daa8e1e45a3&job_loc=South+Gate%2CCA&q&spl=42727459307647554a373034656b69353a42414350524b6a484c6e347436546e4b5856554966513d3d3a64524262556f43744d79504c3379416b32646a687031426f616c6a4173652f4c542f68744a5a63633430522b63674d553045634a336f4247334e444749762f6434385a54333373352f344d3559616b5344544f6961774b4d6e34516e64697859474e6179345273324c6d79597851386c59543248434d52747a7176695732665a7759784e646f79706831623175437939&encrypt=0&l=United+States→