Manpower is currently hiring for a Payroll Analyst to support our client’s team, based out of either Santa Fe Springs or South Gate, CA
Are you looking for a role with a respectable company in the distribution industry? We have just the position for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours.
- Monday – Friday; 8am-5pm
- Location: Santa Fe Springs or South Gate, CA (Hybrid)
- Pay Weekly (Friday)
- Paying $30-35/hr. (DOE)
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and process full cycle ownership bi-weekly payroll for 500+ employees throughout 13 states utilizing ADP Workforce Now and ADP Enhanced Time, including union and non-union employees
- Acts as primary payroll contract working cross functionally with other departments and supervisors to proactively resolve potential pay and timecard discrepancies.
- Process and respond to child support, tax levies, and other wage garnishments, as well as state disability insurance and unemployment claims
- Process manual termination checks of final wages complying with state final pay laws
- Updates 401(k) deferrals, loan repayments and employer contributions and transmits to retirement plan administrator according to IRS and ERISA
- Reconciles and transmits payment of union dues, union health & welfare, and union pension to corresponding union locals (over 100 union members)
- Process quarterly state payroll tax and workers’ compensation reporting
- Develops and oversees pre- and post-payroll auditing procedures, troubleshoot issues and implement corrective actions eliminating the root cause of issues, as needed
- Prepare payroll estimates, journal entries and quarterly statements and other payroll accruals for Controller and accounting department
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting
- Gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation, and employment trends
- Act as local project lead for ADP upgrades, payroll implementations, and other key human resources initiatives
- Prepare various ad-hoc reports for department, managers, BNA and provide analysis as needed
- Conduct payroll training for newly hired and/or promoted supervisors
- Troubleshoot any technical ADP issues with hiring managers when needed
- Assists with additional projects, as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (High volume (Union/Non-Union)
- Experienced using ADP, Workforce Now, Microsoft Office
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=645ac0eee90da3ec9e01db355&ri=98b59e02f91a41c192492a2fb5219bbe&job_loc=South+Gate%2CCA&q&spl=306a52514e44586762706e756a4c2f623a5448486e434d5a50315a5634746a6a4d736b324d6f513d3d3a6c442f4551306b515476766b35704138393747684957586954687148516162756b724e426733536f632b684b546e32744e3562306f55424a49642b6971396665503569354e5974726c555734432b447a486b4c764654595263474c753752454e377544737972747053506137454b6e6f50716544393251576c524d62566b666b46394a326d2b4433575830314e414874&encrypt=0&l=United+States→