Manpower is currently hiring for a Payroll Analyst to support our client’s team, based out of either Santa Fe Springs or South Gate, CA
Are you looking for a role with a respectable company in the distribution industry? We have just the position for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours.
- Monday – Friday; 8am-5pm
- Location: Santa Fe Springs or South Gate, CA (Hybrid)
- Pay Weekly (Friday)
- Paying $30-35/hr. (DOE)
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and process full cycle ownership bi-weekly payroll for 500+ employees throughout 13 states utilizing ADP Workforce Now and ADP Enhanced Time, including union and non-union employees
- Acts as primary payroll contract working cross functionally with other departments and supervisors to proactively resolve potential pay and timecard discrepancies.
- Process and respond to child support, tax levies, and other wage garnishments, as well as state disability insurance and unemployment claims
- Process manual termination checks of final wages complying with state final pay laws
- Updates 401(k) deferrals, loan repayments and employer contributions and transmits to retirement plan administrator according to IRS and ERISA
- Reconciles and transmits payment of union dues, union health & welfare, and union pension to corresponding union locals (over 100 union members)
- Process quarterly state payroll tax and workers’ compensation reporting
- Develops and oversees pre- and post-payroll auditing procedures, troubleshoot issues and implement corrective actions eliminating the root cause of issues, as needed
- Prepare payroll estimates, journal entries and quarterly statements and other payroll accruals for Controller and accounting department
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting
- Gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation, and employment trends
- Act as local project lead for ADP upgrades, payroll implementations, and other key human resources initiatives
- Prepare various ad-hoc reports for department, managers, BNA and provide analysis as needed
- Conduct payroll training for newly hired and/or promoted supervisors
- Troubleshoot any technical ADP issues with hiring managers when needed
- Assists with additional projects, as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (High volume (Union/Non-Union)
- Experienced using ADP, Workforce Now, Microsoft Office
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=645ac0eee90da3ec9e01db355&ri=98b59e0523ba4184b6d56e7a60400f79&job_loc=South+Gate%2CCA&q&spl=4a4b39676659334e4573326c475a366a3a596468356557475671496541534161555361327759673d3d3a67742b416d5731384a786746624e6a7a354a6e4748523245393463355765646b564d4232684754362b39467275624e702b474f676d66432f44694f68565a2b4d58754842674772314d46694e6d2f476845654f44307445694870495a46374c643733343561382f3145446b5075516b79494f594b31554e4874714d65473359564851676b396962455239344b33424c6d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→