RUSNAK Auto Group
OverviewAre you ready to make the next move for your career. Do you have a passion for luxury cars. We are HIRING and we want to hear from you. JOIN OUR TEAMRusnak Auto Group is a leader in the automotive industry with a stellar reputation in the Greater Los Angeles and throughout Southern California.
Our commitment to serve our customers and win their loyalty has seen us expand to 11 locations with beautiful showrooms in Pasadena, Arcadia, Thousand Oaks, Anaheim Hills, and Loma Linda. With over six decades of success and experience, we strive to satisfy our customers’ exquisite taste by offering 13 extraordinary brands of the most sought after luxury cars. Our Payroll Department is seeking a Payroll Assistant. In this position, you will contribute to the success of Rusnak Group by providing assistance to the Payroll Department to effectively and efficiently manage the payroll function for Rusnak Auto Group.
In addition to achieving goals established by management to support strategic plan objectives. Rusnak Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are family owned and operated since the 1960s. WHAT WE OFFER* Professional development and opportunities to grow within a well-respected company* Competitive Pay* Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, vision, and life)* Comprehensive Benefits Package including Annual Wellness Fair and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)* 401(k) Retirement Plan* Flexible Spending Account* Paid Time-Off (vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay)* Parental Leave* Employee Perks (sports games, theme parks, etc.
)* Employee Referral Bonus Program* Compensation will be based on experience and skill level.
* To ensure the safety of our employees and clients, we follow current guidelines and provide face masks and hand sanitizers. We use hospital grade cleaning products and increased cleaning frequency. ResponsibilitiesKRA: Maintain Accurate Payroll Records for the Automotive Group* Provides key assistance in the compilation payroll data including, but not limited to, hours worked; sales volume, bonuses, and commissions; monies to be withheld for taxes; employee contributions to insurance and retirement plans; etc.
, from time sheets and other records.
* Assists with maintaining master payroll records by verifying and recording changes affecting net wages to be reviewed by direct supervisor.
* Assists the Payroll Department in the computation of wages and deductions, reviews for accuracy, and post payroll records* Reviews and respond to Payroll Check issues with Payroll Lead* Prepares payroll records for review in areas including, but not limited to, leave pay and non-taxable wages to be reviewed by direct supervisor* Assists the payroll team in preparation of periodic reports for earnings, taxes and, deductions.
* Assists the Payroll Department in maintaining records for vacation and sick pay eligibility.
* Supports Payroll Department in preparation and coordination for all employee insurance paymentsKRA: Effectively and Efficiently Executes Key Administrative Tasks for Entire Department* Assists with managing the telephone and voicemails of the general office phone line.
* Initiates preparation of files for all new hire and termination paperwork* Ensures timely response to general Payroll related inquires or requests.
* Provide support to complete monthly duties such as maintenance and review of all schedules associate with Payroll, reconciliation of the General Ledger Accounts affected by payroll, and ensuring timely preparation and payment of benefits.
* Initiates and coordinates all shipping and mailing needs of department, including inter-office mail, as needed.
* Prepares materials and documents for trainings and meetings. Qualifications* Desired: Minimum of 1 year or more in position of Payroll Assistant or similar positions in automotive industries.
* Required: H. S.
Diploma/GED/ or Equivalent; Preferred: Degree in Business Administration or related field.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; at least 1 year of retail related experience.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (Bi-lingual in English and Spanish or other language is an asset in this position).
* At least eighteen (18) years of age.
* Required: Current California Driver License with satisfactory Department of Motor Vehicle driving record. Degree/DiplomaBachelor’s Degree : Business Administration DesiredLicenses RequiredValid CA Driver License
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=631dd4bbdb4da3ecea709e665&ri=98b5731f207f4fada436154db1c897d5&job_loc=Pasadena%2CCA&q&spl=3856787a7a7a732b7062717054366d743a74474f7455564d546e5841417a7154587769464c4f673d3d3a626d4a63393443376a35524f716144534c7459782f6674334a564369356b54634d585437696a6371416f6272696e4853696f4144424c6567466f4571526b5965597a496745483432796f337a6d512f43624357305069564777546a52747173354f6951774c326f6779614d654f354169546c46706c7551736b78767378684c7470764869&encrypt=0&l=United+States→