Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers in 2020, 2021 & 2022, Bambee is a venture-backed Series C business. Investors include SoftBank, QED Investors, Greycroft, Alpha Edison, Mucker Capital & Ken Chenault (prev. 20 CEO, American Express). Our team is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, with the aim of completely reshaping the employment dynamic for America’s Small Businesses. Our flagship HR Manager product aims to serve those businesses that need HR but often lack the resources to afford it. Bambee solves that problem by offering HR at $99/month.
Bambee consists of analytical and ambitious creatives. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
See what we are all about!
We are looking to hire a temporary Payroll Data Entry Clerk to handle important data management in spreadsheets. You will maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data into the payroll system.
What You’ll Do
* Prepare reports that include but are not limited to include summaries of earnings, tax deductions etc
* Download and validate tax reporting
* Validate payroll deductions
* Send regular correspondence to our clients accurately and promptly
* Overseeing client timesheets
* Track and maintain PTO balances
Who You Are
* Expert knowledge in payroll software
* Extraordinary time management skills
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Highly organized and detail-oriented individual
* Highly experienced in Excel, Google Sheets, or equivalent spreadsheet software
* Have 2+ years of payroll experience
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks (for full time and eligible employees):
* Generous vacation policy
* Vision insurance
* Options that are 100% employer-paid
* Life insurance
* Generous health and wellness stipend
* $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences
* Dog-friendly office
* Annual staff retreat
* Frequent company dinners and happy hours
* Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.