Compensation TypeYearlyHighgate HotelsHighgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U. S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint.
The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www. highgate. com.
LocationOverviewThe Payroll Manager is responsible for payroll duties and administration of all aspects of employment leave for Highgate Hotels LP. Responsibilities* Processing weekly payrolls for multiple properties.
* Responsible for administration of garnishments and tracking all returned or stopped garnishment payments.
* Responsible for live check reversals, direct deposit reversals, and tracking these through to completion.
* Must have the ability to research payroll or payroll related items with little direction and present finding to the group.
* Understand basic payroll tax as it relates to the employee’s pay and their W2.
* Responsible for additional administrative duties as required.
* Must contribute to a positive team environment.
* Maintain an elevated level of confidentiality and must be trustworthy. Qualifications* Minimum of 2 years payroll processing experience.
* Previous experience with CA regulations* Union experience preferred.
* ADP payroll systems are preferred.
* Strong interpersonal, written communication and organization skills.
* Strong Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and other programs.
* Extreme attention to detail, accuracy and data integrity are crucial to this role.
* Must have a sense of urgency and ability to work within a fast-paced mutli-task environment.
Salary range $70k-$80K plus benefitsFor California Applicants OnlyHighgate Hotels, L. P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of Highgate Hotels to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under section 12801.
9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64161a8c5fada3ec9acc7d1e5&ri=98b6748fb77841ef886d65341357c04b&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q&spl=414a724c544f5a554c64474b792b35413a744c524f4578377152766a532f774e564a5a754143413d3d3a795067706153334b346f354b4d6a32713637637952675249333245525874436d4d59494e446e58456d4145686a325546384a555a636d7a364f756e5a687531663066305061504c4b347453776136617933303076752f524d637a317638534a6a6a525636556b734e56337063767172595368786d46664b57674e684f4f4d71334d6f6432&encrypt=0&l=United+States→