Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has been ranked the #1 hospital in California and #2 hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2022?23. When you join our team, youll gain access to our state-of-the-art biomedical research facilities and advanced medical education programs. We are dedicated to helping you further your expertise we offer learning programs, tuition reimbursement and performance-improvement projects so you can achieve additional certifications and degrees while gaining the knowledge and experience needed to advance your career.
We take pride in hiring the best, most passionate employees. Our talented doctors, nurses and staff reflect the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing in this role:
The Payroll Representative I is highly specialized where the problem-solving technique requires an in-depth knowledge of current federal, state, local, and Cedars-Sinai policies of employee compensation and benefits. Assist employees with their payroll questions, concerns, and requests for reprints of pay stubs, W2s, and other payroll documents.
- Data entries in Kronos including new employees’ orientation hours
- Distribute daily termination and adjustment checks
- Communicate vital documentation needed from managers to process employee’s request
- Understand and communicate Payroll policies and procedures to employees
- Follow Cedars-Sinai’s multiple pay structure guidelines and exceptions
- Understand Federal, State, and local law regarding employee compensation
- Process and resolve payroll inquiries
- View and analyze appropriate data in Lawson and Kronos
- Responsible for reprinting payroll documents (W2, pay stub, etc)
- Integrate employees benefits with SDI or Worker’s Comp.
- Respond to inquiries from outside sources
- Payroll processing at high volume organization. (6+ months preferred experience)
- Ability to demonstrate time management and priority setting skills
High School Diploma/GED.
Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related area. (preferred)
Working Title: Payroll Representative – Onsite
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Finance
Job Specialty: Payroll
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$24.82 – $37.23