Skilled Management Inc is looking to hire a Payroll Specialist Come join our amazing team!
Our mission is to enhance the lives of our senior residents by providing exceptional care, engaging programs, and promoting their physical and mental health. We strive to create a warm, welcoming, and supportive environment that feels like family for the individuals we serve and employ.
We would love to hear from you if you can answer YES to the below questions.
- Are you a team player?
- Can you be committed to our mission?
- Do you have a passion for senior care?
About our team:
- A talented and motivated group that shares a passion for senior care
- Outstanding leadership support
- Culture of creating a safe, comfortable, and inclusive work environment
What you will do:
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of the biweekly payroll
- Maintains HR/Payroll/Benefits information by collecting, calculating, and entering data to all our company systems (QuickMar, DataSoftLogic, HospiceMD, Office 365). Grants and terminates access to users for each system
- Maintains payroll compliance with Federal/State/Local laws and regulations; and communicate any changes affecting payroll to employee populations
Timekeeping & Scheduling
- Ensures proper reporting of any instances of communities going over the predetermined budget for the time period to the company finance department as well as the Executive Director of each community
Benefits & Reimbursement
- Prepares materials for open enrollment; coordinates process with carriers and HRIS provider. Helps develop internal communication materials regarding the Company s employee benefit selections and communicates benefits information/procedures accordingly
- Manages monthly benefit eligibility for new hires and terminations; ensures on-line selections are made in a timely manner. Follow-up with employees regarding needed documentation (i.e., life, 401k, FSA,) or to clarify erroneous or incorrect benefit selections
- Submits 403b information timely for every pay period
- In charge of all inter-company reimbursements regarding all the Time and Attendance, Payroll fees, Benefits and anything related to payroll process.
- In charge of overseeing corporate reimbursement cards (P cards) including distribution and collection, setting limits/budget and ensuring proper tracking of receipts
- Processes employee expense reimbursements
- Generate reports for timekeeping, scheduling, missed punches, missed meal periods, OT and provide regularly to management
- Attends all required staff training sessions in accordance with Skilled Management and state licensing requirements, completes all training on time
- Attends and participates in program and all staff meetings
- Adheres to and promotes Skilled Management, Vision, and Values while acting as a role model for others
- Minimum of 3 years of payroll experience.
- Supported payroll for a minimum of 250 employees
- Proficiency in MS Office systems
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
Would be great:
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- CPP designation a plus.
- Experience in processing payroll for Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing
What we offer
- Great benefits Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k(up to 3% discretionary match after 1 year of service)
- Paid Time Off (two weeks to start and 3weeks after one year of service)
Pay rate $70,000 per year
Connect with us on LinkedIn!
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic
information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65f3ed6debdda3ec849303055&ri=98b5f3fecc884f528a5524955eea3f75&job_loc=Downey%2CCA&q&spl=6859554c5474585037784534744478623a7435694d30386c4d53584543374352475236336232773d3d3a756e5546364d62436e445034612f51476d614c56466c4e4446715769324b3230484b6b6b6c4e644137474f7038667053344c614753354e544b425364525565514736625a6967316a386775466a594a7076626d474e53507877794b54725a6a593755795156706774626d387a635270723449722f35626247384e416e37776e384f48553d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→