Liz Castelli (COO Tinsel Experiential Design)
I’m an executive at a marketing agency that is remotely-based. I live in San Diego, work EST hours for our NYC offices, and have a very full schedule while going to get my EMBA degree at the same time. I’m looking for a personal assistant to manage the personal side of things, occasionally flexible for work-related tasks.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities. In this position, you should feel comfortable working within a project management system while managing communications and schedules. This part-time position is flexible and remote, with a weekly cadence of meetings and task management. I’m looking for someone who is organized, flexible, and proactive.
Looking forward to finding the right fit and making this part-time role work for someone who is also pursuing their degree. Approximately 10 hours per week to start.
– Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
– Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
– Schedule travel and appointments
– Planning and scheduling events
– Create systems to organize information related to tasks and milestones
– Current college student
– Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
– Flexibility to manage and complete tasks throughout the week
– PST flexible working availability