AccentCare is seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant for a job in Irving, Texas.
Job Description & Requirements
* Specialty: *Physical Therapy Assistant*
* Discipline: *Therapy*
* Start Date: *ASAP*
* Duration: *Ongoing*
* *40 hours per week*
* Shift: *8 hours*
* Employment Type: *Permanent*
****$10,000 Sign-On Bonus****
*Estimated Compensation Range: $27 – $31 / hour*
*This position is paid on a per-visit basis. The estimated compensation reflected on this posting, is an approximate conversion to an hourly rate.*
*Actual per visit range: $45-47/visit*
*Why You ll Love Being a Physical Therapy Assistant at AccentCare*
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join the AccentCare team today as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
As a Physical Therapy Assistant, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Physical Therapy Assistant opportunity today!
* Responsibilities *
* Implement the care plan as established by the Physical Therapist and the physician.
* Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
* Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency informed of all changes.
* Communicate findings and changes in condition of patients to the Physical Therapist.
* *Associates degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy*
* *Valid PTA license/registration or permit to practice in state of agency operation*
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
AccentCare Job ID #16438-en-us. Posted job title: Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant- Home Health PTA- Irving
About AccentCare *Your mission, our vision. Together we can Make A Difference!*
AccentCare , Inc. is among the nation s largest and most respected post-acute healthcare providers. Over 50 years strong, we are relentless about innovation and uncompromising about patient-first care! Driven to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care, matched with a gracious, personalized experience. We never lose sight of our commitment to our patients, our communities and each other.
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.
* Holiday Pay
* 401k retirement plan
* Pet insurance
* Wellness and fitness programs
* Mileage reimbursement
* Employee assistance programs
* Medical benefits
* Dental benefits
* Vision benefits
* License and certification reimbursement
* Life insurance
* Discount program
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65611636e98da3ec845256865&ri=98b541b3f4f84085b8f323e11abc6340&job_loc=Irving%2CTX&q&spl=665956706e677872483948794d5658383a713071484a515968336d717651716579374734504c513d3d3a646d674678654b704a6843737841337164566d76657353422f767773753347654b42786d664b6d442b37516877462b2b4e37496673493634737578484553544b4b786f544a694d63464d6141684153586b3561794d78584a514974464c794a5a4e77333569666d6d625a626356647a4646366f4b4e70374b767445386e424177745535533442345051743633324461374734633d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→