Live Nation Entertainment
JOB DESCRIPTION – Pricing Data Analyst Intern
Location: Beverly Hills, CA, USA,
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: VP, Global Pricing & Distribution
Contract Terms: Internship
Ticketmaster’s Pricing & Distribution team is an industry leading product and service provider focused on unlocking the ability for our clients to sell their products to the right customers at the right time and channel in ways that maximize yield via data driven revenue and demand optimization.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Pricing Data Analyst Intern to join our team and gain hands-on experience in researching and exploring trends with client data. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on small projects, learn how to use business intelligence tools to analyze and interpret data, and develop insights that drive business decisions.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THE INTERNSHIP (OPPORTUNITIES)
- Gain hands-on experience working on real projects and analyzing client data
- Develop your skills in using business intelligence tools, such as DOMO and Excel
- Learn how to identify trends and insights in complex data sets
- Gain exposure to the live entertainment industry, and understand how data analysis can drive business decisions
- Work with a team of experienced professionals and learn about the application of data analysis to drive client impact
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Work with the data analysis team to gather, process, and analyze data from various sources
- Use business intelligence tools to create visualizations, dashboards, and reports that communicate insights from the data
- Develop an understanding of client data and use this knowledge to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with the data analysis team to define and solve problems, and improve data analysis processes and procedures
- Communicate findings and recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders through presentations, reports, and other methods
- Continuously learn and apply new techniques and best practices in data analysis and visualization
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
- Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant field, such as Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Proficiency in using business intelligence tools, such as DOMO, Tableau, Power BI, or Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with programming languages, such as Python or R, is a plus
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$15.50 USD – $18.00 Hourly
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64057f9b1dfda3ec9bfa2c6a5&ri=98b4f25ad7684a92b5ba8e43e59c59b2&job_loc=Beverly+Hills%2CCA&q=Data+Analyst&spl=56756b797a4f6371616e33712b38346d3a3648457067357877736853744273744939515a636b413d3d3a594941416b3141464f7738513864724e684f3342333635684159436b397053706b4b53615365306546664257706939414554547743732f79575352536f2b6b3647754d5053527761463275474568767678756b4847304778774e2b644349416144517930465274557a47386a7a58513670317a7253474c387146344230353575316f5a7836773d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=400000→