Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.(sm)
The Principal Provider Recruiter is responsible for providing full lifecycle recruiting support for Physician, Physician Leadership, Advanced Practice Clinicians, and senior level positions. The Principal Provider Recruiter will work with Optum Leadership team and Senior People team on job scoping, pipeline strategy and market alignment to support the business and patient needs. Overall, the Principal Provider Recruiter will develop rich relationships with leaders and act as a trusted partner to senior leadership, as a talent acquisition business partner.
Our Principal Provider Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
You ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment lifecycle (including sourcing, screening, hiring experience and articulating complex compensation packages) for Provider and leadership roles.
- Actively follow candidates through hiring process to provide excellent candidate experience and hiring manager experience
- Oversee and collaborate with hiring team on onboarding processes as appropriate
- Partners with Talent Business Partners and Human Capital Partners to drive Provider talent planning inclusive of internal and external talent
- Participates in the development of business strategy as it relates to clinical talent
- Advises on compensation, and market variables for clinical talent acquisition
- Influences leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of professional business experience
- 3+ years of recruiting Advanced Practice Clinicians, Physicians, and/or Leadership
- 3+ clinical recruiting experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of employment law as it pertains to hiring (OFCCP, EEO, AAP, Conflict of interest, and Non-Competes)
- Advanced talent sourcing experience (internet mining, networking and cold calling)
- Intermediate experience using CRM software and applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor s degree in Business or Human Resources
- 8+ years in a business role, preferably in a leadership capacity, with demonstrated ability to drive business results
- Executive or Senior Clinical Leadership search experience
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group s Telecommuter Policy
New York City, NY Residents Only: The salary range for New York City residents is $85,000 to $167,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=63863d5d143da3ecea20e0395&ri=98b4fb35352745b2b2e9430a01672c35&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=686f6a6c6154782b45615243745073313a794833656a70326462787555446d7754534c693573773d3d3a3562597264306a563546322b6f4b484d4b66315743687570312f5534665071677368697747704d3449316c473872344a494f47314b4157377175766b2b386e6b2f675368554139535a684d4575325737656838644b4a414b6e714544675739673954317544364966336753592f786b5830615055627a337a3066326e317078713747764838773d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→