The Production Technician is part of the operations team that assembles and tests aftermarket products for a range of US military platforms. Candidates should be able to take a set of work instructions, or verbal direction, and efficiently assemble a product, or execute the directed process, that meets quality standards, all specification requirements, and job targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assemble and test a broad variety of military electrical and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, and directed processes with limited guidance. Product categories include wire harnesses, cable assemblies, electrical box assemblies, electro-mechanical assemblies, and circuit cards.
- Generation of documentation as required.
- Assist in development and writing of work instructions.
- Ability to demonstrate assembly of harness assemblies, or complex electrical assemblies to the required specifications and quality standards.
- Ability to demonstrate skills such as: wire/braid/insulation processing, wire routing, crimping, stripping, heat shrinking, tinning, epoxy application, splicing, and masking, to the required specifications and quality standards.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, SOP’s, schematics, work orders etc.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.