Zachary Piper Solutions
Piper Companies is looking for a Program Analyst to join a DoD consulting company. This role is based in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Essential Duties of the Program Analyst:
- Provide program analysis support to team members
- Provide a variety of records management functions.
- Provide financial, administrative and records management functions
- Manage the mailbox of incoming requests for information and financial reports
Qualifications of the Program Analyst:
- 2+ years of experience working in a government (ideally DoD) agency
- Active Secret clearance (or higher) or US citizenship and ability to gain clearance
- Experience working in different types of database systems.
Compensation for the Program Analyst:
- $65,000 – $75,000 (based on experience)
- Onsite in APG
- Medical, Dental, 401k matching, PTO, paid holidays
Keywords: 401k, pto, paid time off, holiday, medical, dental, health, financial analysis, program analyst, program analytics, wsm, weapon systems manager, funds, reporting, dashboard, report, program support, department of defense, military, government, federal, security clearance, ts/sci, polygraph, APG