ID Technology LLC
Do you thrive on working closely with customers? Customizing solutions? Closing deals? Our Project Managers are self-motivated, savvy problem solvers who strive to understand their customers business needs and then figure out the best solution. Our Project Managers work closely with our engineers and operations teams to ensure our customers reach their packaging performance goals today and tomorrow.
We offer rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you re an ambitious sales leader who s energized by partnering with their customers to realize their future, we want to talk to you.
This position contributes to the success of the company by providing technical/commercial sales support to an outside sales force in process of selling pressure sensitive labeling machines. Support includes probing the sales force/end user for technical requirements, preparation of machine quotations, addressing technical issues relating to label application/product handling, sourcing third party components to be packaged with the labeler solution, following up with sales force on order status of issued machine quotations and in-house sales assistance with machine demonstrations and tests. This position is also responsible to manage customer projects from the initial purchase order through final Factory Acceptance Testing.
Are you passionate about this work?
- Manage assigned projects for Precision Labeling Machines to oversee all aspects so they flow seamlessly and the timeline, scope, and budget goals are met.
- Schedule all new order kick off meetings with sales, engineering and manufacturing. Provide details of the quote and User Requirement Specifications.
- Manage all communications relating to engineering change orders for all projects
- Communication with customers regarding any/all project updates including all customer meetings
- Maintain customer focus with the ability to drive alignment across teams and business leaders
- Project management on any project assigned as per our priority meetings.
- Send project status updates periodically to team and customers
- Work with the team to identify and mitigate project risks
- Conduct or attend appropriate project meetings
- Use technology and data as valuable tools to stay organized and informed
- Follow projects and production through from prospection to final delivery
- Complete status reports for all projects
What s in it for you?
There’s no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- BS in Business or Engineering or related field required
- Project Management certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with automation or packaging equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a friendly and likeable personality
- Experience managing capital projects, including the ability to establish clear project scope, define the extent of the project; what s in-scope, what s out-of-scope, define project deliverables; follow and/or set up internal procedures.
- Ability to organize work in a logical way so that it is executed effectively; Manage project schedules.
- Ability to communicate in a multi-disciplinary environment interacting with design engineers, sales representatives, purchasing and production staff
- Experience working with custom made-to-order capital equipment preferred
- Extremely high sense of integrity and personal accountability
- ERP system experience (Syteline preferred)
- Intermediate or better skills with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with Project Management and Scheduling software (e.g. Microsoft Project)
Pro Mach, Inc. was named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strength of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to produce quality labels and tags efficiently and quickly. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.