Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months providing leadership of projects with multiple deliverables, milestones and software releases.
- 84 months providing project management activities covering all phases; for an IT application implementation project.
- 48 months directing technology modernization projects involving HCR staff, vendors, and ITS team members.
- 48 months of collaboration with project stakeholders, including technical and business teams.
- 36 months managing multiple budgets, vendor contract adherence and effectively addressing contract inconsistencies to meet budget.
- 36 months developing and tracking performance metrics to ensure that successful project outcomes are achieved.
- 36 months managing projects using the Agile or Agile Scrum methodology
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.