About the job
This position is working as part of our Fanfix team. Fanfix is the leading membership platform for the new generation of creators. In under 18 months, FanFix has grown to 15M+ users.
As a Publicist, you will:
- Oversee a PR team
- Conduct outreach and pitching to journalists
- Draft press releases
- Network with journalists
- BA in Communications or a related field
- 2+ years experience as a publicist at a PR Agency
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
Remote – Los Angeles or New York Preferred
Things To Consider
- Title: Publicist
- Reports to CMO of Fanfix
- 100% Remote position
- Offers a very competitive comp package
- Well established rapid growth business acquired and backed by SuperOrdinary (a $300M+ per year powerhouse) in June 2022 for $65 Million.
- FanFix has a revenue run rate of $45 million per year
- Global company with offices in North America (Los Angeles & San Diego) and Asia
This is a Contract position offering a competitive salary.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.