Sr. QA Analyst (Tester) #957553 NOT A C2C OPPORTUNITY
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- The Quality Assurance Test Analyst skillset includes Knowledge of commercial lending/servicing and/or general banking is recommended.
- Salesforce Testing Experience Preferred.
- Coordination between project team and all downstream in-scope applications during testing
- Resource will report to Overall Project Test Lead
- Experience in analyzing the salesforce requirement and come up with Test scenarios
- Ensure that all testing-related work is carried out as er the defined standards and procedures.
- Creation of test strategy, test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Automation experience preferred.
- “Blaze Meter” tool experience is a plus.
- Key ownership items include: Project Planning/Schedule for Downstream Integration Testing Daily/Weekly Status Updates Environment Readiness & Availability Testing Cycles Management and Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out Data Readiness and Coordination across applications
- Resource should be highly independent and able to execute with minimal daily oversight, demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, able to lead daily/weekly calls with multiple user groups, and have some experience/knowledge of application & Integration testing
- 5-10 years