The Quality Analyst provides leading level functional support to sectors of Outsourcing Operations managing various quality control processes creating a product that exceeds our customers’ expectations, helps to develop surrounding colleagues as both a knowledge and people leader, and collaborates well with the ability to delegate effectively.
- Inspect random payments within the process for various types of defects; working with internal partners in ensuring the defects are corrected where possible and tracking for reporting purposes.
- Performs regular checks of internal processes and controls and regular walkthrough reviews preparing associated reports of findings for management team.
- Conducts trend analysis of client specific data as well as overall trending for various processing departments within Lockbox.
- Preparation of Quality Assurance forms and reports; reviewing reports on a regular basis with management teams.
- Assist with or lead special projects.
Basic Qualifications (BQs)
Education and Experience: experience in retail, wholesale lockbox operations. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other software systems or related applications.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
Education; Associates Degree
Experience: Experience with banking, auditing, payment handling, or processing preferred.
Ability to interpret data to identify and resolve exceptions.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to …@deluxe.com.