It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Provide receptionist services for clients at their site.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Work closely with the client’s staff to assist with front office
* Answer incoming telephone calls and forward to the appropriate person
* Take accurate and complete messages for those who are unavailable
* Promptly greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner
* Maintain a neat and organized reception desk and front lobby area
* Order and stock supplies as needed
* Perform other administrative duties as requested
* Admin support and very strong customer service skills
Qualifications & Requirements
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 2 year work experience preferably as a Receptionist
* Previous experience in a client service field preferred
* Ability to multitask with attention to detail
* Ability to handle complaints with professionalism, patience, and diplomacy
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
The Compensation range for this role is 16.04 to 26.88 USD per hour and may be eligible for an annual bonus. Actual compensation within that range will be dependent upon the individual’s location, skills, experience and qualifications.
Click here to learn about Epiq’s Benefits.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.