Windsor Gardens Convalescent Hospital of Los Angeles
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Hospital of Los Angeles –
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Hospital of Los Angeles is now hiring a Receptionist! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares – its more than a name! Windsor Gardens Convalescent Hospital of Los Angeles has a mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, wed be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient care?
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every life we touch, both residents and team-members?
What makes us awesome:
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the same goal in mind making a difference in the lives of our residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by support
What you will do:
As a Receptionist, you will serve as the initial point of contact for everyone entering facility. You will greet visitors, answer telephones, direct callers to appropriate parties, and assist with general administrative support functions of facility.
- 1 year of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Able to use a 10 key calculator, copier, and mailing equipment
- Pleasant voice and clear speech
Would be great:
- Experience in senior care facility
- Experience in healthcare
Windsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are a Federal Contractor and request priority referrals of protected veterans and individuals with a disability
Keywords: Receptionist, Reception, Phones, Customer Service, Front Desk, Front Office, Nursing, Care Center, Call Center, skilled nursing, snf, long term care, short term care, business office, administrative assistant, desk clerk, desk,