If you have at least five years or more of successful sales experience, along with customer service experience and have a strong ability to build rapport with potential students, then this may be the opportunity for you!
FULL-TIME Recruiter. Hussian College, Los Angel, CA
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: 5 years or more of successful sales experience, to include telephone appointment setting, interviewing, closing and follow up skills; Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field; Proprietary school admissions experience a plus; Ability to build rapport with potential students.
Position Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for generating leads through presenting the college and events that align with the program offerings. In addition, guiding prospective students and/or their parents/guardians to the admissions/recruitment process.
- Extensive outreach to event hosts to secure a full schedule of field presentations in appropriate venues to support the recruitment channels of the college’s program offerings.
- Present the college’s programs at the events and generate leads.
- Ensure leads are entered and handed-off to Admissions successfully, including any follow-up/communication with prospective students and/or parents to answer their questions or support the successful admissions/recruitment process.
- Adhere to Hussian College guidelines when communicating with prospective students
- Proactively work with event market in order to generate inquiries and Hussian brand.
- Assertively be engaged with prospective students in order to meet individual objectives to recruit new students for the degree programs.
- Prepare and execute presentations to groups, representing Hussian College.
- Personal interviewing while helping prospective students identify their interests.
- Track admissions recruitment results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Work with Hussian College staff to grow and sustain recruitment efforts.
- To participate in all admissions team activities.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients, for identifying new and ongoing sources of prospective students
- Participates in any college promotion activities such as open houses, program spotlights, etc.
- Maintains a cooperative and collaborate relationship with all departments to ensure a positive outcome for the student.
- Promptly submits required weekly reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
Dynamic public speaking ability to engage high school age individuals.
Ability to professionally interact with school counselors, teachers and administrators.
Schedule appointments and interview prospective students
Close and follow up with students
Motivate others to act, to include overcoming objections and resistance to change
Prepare and conduct effective presentations
Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
Practice excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills, with meticulous attention to detail
Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
Demonstrate excellent listening skills, to include listening not only for content but for motive
Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
Use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
Work days and some evenings and Saturdays if/when required.
Attend meetings and training events, which may include occasional travel
Thorough knowledge of business principles and practices applicable to higher education
Exceptional and proven leadership and management abilities
Extensive knowledge of state and federal higher education requirements and operations
Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65e5a561cd5da3ec85f783c75&ri=98b94eedd8f444ccbcd5f861aa05b082&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Recruiter&spl=676e306b594942744c67796667704f653a526b5347713269377138452f2f3345394678424d7a773d3d3a76386266624449316d4d46727255735a474e312f38383555414b537a5252764f48416957456e36576d564f4969557654364561755251424e2b5252434a326d7a666b53784b7149467966685241596e502b4954567869334b586e3868314e38686f6430497254794c6c38715149474a424e595a4241674159596c7970447a71505571646579673d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states&query_category_id=390000→