At Kforce, our remote culture of flexibility empowered through trust, technology and opportunity allows you to design your best life. Find the best path to your success by joining our award-winning Dallas team.
Our team-oriented, collaborative and high-performing environment has led to continued recognition. We were named among the Dallas Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2019, as well as one of Dallas’ Top Workplaces Award 2019, an award based solely on employee feedback. We were also named Kforce’s 2020 Medium Team of the Year, an internal award that recognizes our top-performing teams for productivity, retention and revenue generation.
By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with diverse clients across a wide range of industries, growing your book of business and your career. We offer continuous training and education tailored to help our associates reach their potential and adapt to changing markets.
We are well-poised to support and guide our associates with our strong leadership culture. Our Dallas leaders not only have over 18 years of combined tenure, but were also all promoted from within, and therefore are able to support our associates with unique industry and company knowledge, experience and insights. Our leadership tenure is a testament to our strong culture and our commitment to serve our clients, candidates and associates.
Our success in supportingour people, especially through Kforce’s transition to a fully remote environment, is reflected in our associate tenure, which ranges as high as 23 years. For two of the last three years, Kforce stock has been the number one performer in our peer group. We continue to increase internal promotions and our teams have been experiencing their most successful years yet. We offer you the tools, technology, flexibility and trust you need to thrive – come join us.
The Talent Manager plays a critical role in fueling Kforce’s growth by connecting Great People together. The Talent Manager executes sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified and diverse candidates, and then matches them to opportunities with our clients. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a creative mindset. As a developed business partner, the Talent Manager will interact with all levels of leadership to facilitate the internal hiring process. The Talent Manager will possess the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. The Talent Manager also serves as a role model to junior members of the team.
- Source candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations.
- Coordinate interview and follow up activities.
- As the candidate advocate, guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process and salary negotiation.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and drug tests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current recruiting trends and recommend creative strategies to meet hiring goals.
- As a more senior member of the team, help newer members of the team succeed through mentorship and sharing of expertise.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=641b567bfc8da3ec93f652575&ri=98b4fb35352745b2b2e9430a01672c35&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=51546c6d3933723270537a77482b56453a59336c304e574155736258473948476b52666f446a513d3d3a78422f70454278716866466c5a5937597079456977736c36304e4d73307a75796d354c35516777616a2f375866514439537972633132496b4b48355171593568374f7464344339623159754a4b443765467739525a3555324a6745656a3952506e416942497a4c5961757a34336f6543506c5569786f2f37&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→